Want to make your own DIY chalkboard calendar like my friend Brittany, aka Pretty Handy Girl made?
No problem! Follow her easy DIY tutorial here
This set includes enough lines to create two calendars as shown in pic. Lines measures 1/4" x 28" (horizontal) and 1/4" x 22" (vertical)
Please note~ this listing is for the white line decals only.
• easy to install
• removable (once they are removed they cannot be reapplied)
• interior grade matte vinyl Made in the USA
• matte finish hand painted look
• 45 colors to choose from (see last picture for color chart)
All of "Leen The Graphics Queen"© wall decals come with easy to follow instructions.
• custom made to order
• completed within 3-4 business days
• Allow 3-5 days for US shipping
• 3-4 weeks for international shipments
CUSTOM orders ALWAYS welcome!
Different sizes available
Just convo me
Choose Leen the Graphics Queen for your wall decal needs~
• Experience – 17 years of making custom decals
• Family Business – My husband, James and I work together to provide high quality wall decals
• Customer Service – See our 100% positive feedback
• Fast Shipping – Most orders are shipped within 3-4 business days
• Utilize products made in the USA whenever possible
Posted by Talor M. on 17th Jan 2017
I have wrap-around chalk boards in my used-to-be-middle-school loft apartment and nothing I do can quite fill them or make them look fully presentable. The Leen Calendar Kit helped not only make my boards look pulled together but they also help organize my life on a multitude of levels. There are enough decals in each kit for two full 28x22" calendars so I use one for event and holiday reminders, and one to keep up with my bills and other boring adult duties. These were exactly what I was looking for to complete my project, the packaging and note inside were a sweet touch, and the bonus lovebird decals were perfect for our front door! I will be looking to Leen the Graphics Queen for any further decal needs!
Posted by Unknown on 26th Aug 2016
Very easy to use and good quality. I have my doubts about it continuing to stick after repeated erasing and cleaning the chalkboard but so far so good!
Posted by Nicole on 7th Apr 2015
I never leave reviews but I went back and forth for a month on whether to purchase these lines before taking the plunge and would have loved to have a review. I made my own chalkboard with chalkboard paint and purchased these lines to make my own calendar. I liked the size of the lines, they were perfect for my big calendar! I had to pull lines off and fix it multiple times- I'm very particular on being straight and equal distance- I highly suggest using a ruler! I worried my pickyness would make the lines not sticky but I had enough to make another calendar so I chose to perfect the calendar over worrying about stickyness. Turns out it wasn't a problem! The calendar looks great, the vinyl used it high quality. I am very happy! If you are considering buying, just go for it! It delivered in a week and it's a great price! I'm super excited with the end result!